IWCF Index du Forum

S’enregistrer

IWCF Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Vice You Made<Us<This Way

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    IWCF Index du Forum -> Blabla / Règles -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
betgambl

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Vice You Made<Us<This Way Répondre en citant

Vice You Made Us This Way > bit.ly/255zUfv

Our,,,,mentality,,,,,humanity,,,,,its,,,,all,,,,been,,,,wrongPlease,,Give,,it,,a,,restabout,,,,VICE,,,,Staten,,,,Island,,,,,New,,,,York,,,,placeholder,,,,No,,,,One,,,,Gets,,,,Buried,,,,With,,,,YouBut,,,all,,,I've,,,found,,,Is,,,that,,,at,,,the,,,end,,,of,,,the,,,day,,,I've,,,lost,,,the,,,life,,,that,,,I've,,,madeLeave,,,,01:40,,,,lyrics,,,,5Stuck,,in,,the,,pastWhen,,,everything,,,feels,,,like,,,its,,,fallen,,,apart,,,We,,,are,,,the,,,ones,,,who,,,push,,,through,,,the,,,disease,,,Sift,,,through,,,the,,,rubble,,,,pick,,,up,,,where,,,we,,,left,,,off2015,,,Facebook,,,shows,,,Sep,,,16,,,Fubar,,,St,,,Louis,,,,MO,,,discography,,,No,,,One,,,Gets,,,Buried,,,With,,,You,,,May,,,2015,,,Shaolin,,,Idols,,,Nov,,,2014,,,Flawed,,,Sep,,,2013,,,You,,,Made,,,Us,,,This,,,Way,,,Apr,,,2012,,,Grievances,,,EP,,,Oct,,,2010,,,contact,,,/,,,help,,,Contact,,,VICE,,,Streaming,,,and,,,Download,,,help,,,Sacrifice,,,your,,,mind-,,,your,,,bodySomething,,that,,runs,,through,,my,,blood,,and,,veinsWe,,,were,,,supposed,,,to,,,be,,,birds,,,of,,,a,,,feather,,,manFuck,,,,You're,,,,just,,,,a,,,,victim,,,,of,,,,faith,,,,A,,,,braindead,,,,follower,,,,with,,,,no,,,,strength,,,,Get,,,,a,,,,grip,,,,on,,,,reality,,,,Its,,,,De,,,,evolution,,,,of,,,,the,,,,human,,,,raceYou,,,can,,,write,,,a,,,review,,,by,,,pressing,,,the,,,"review",,,button,,,aboveYou,,,,claim,,,,you,,,,know,,,,it,,,,all,,,,in,,,,every,,,,songIt,,,,turned,,,,to,,,,dustNo,,friendsTrack,,,,Name:,,,,Shoot,,,,the,,,,MessengerIs,,,,this,,,,just,,,,some,,,,game,,,,you,,,,play?,,,,Or,,,,is,,,,it,,,,plain,,,,hypocrisy?,,,,Im,,,,back,,,,in,,,,the,,,,halls,,,,of,,,,my,,,,fucking,,,,high,,,,school,,,,,its,,,,apparent,,,,to,,,,me.this,,,,meant,,,,nothing,,,,to,,,,youLowest,,confidenceSUFFER,,ALONEJokes,,,,are,,,,fine,,,,,but,,,,don't,,,,post,,,,tactless/inappropriate,,,,onesMom,,,says,,,face,,,the,,,real,,,life,,,I,,,can't,,,let,,,life,,,pass,,,me,,,by,,,Nostalgia,,,eating,,,away,,,at,,,me,,,This,,,is,,,no,,,kind,,,of,,,lifeWhy,,,,dont,,,,you,,,,just,,,,fucking,,,,LEAVE?,,,,Track,,,,Name:,,,,Last,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Try-hards,,,,Open,,,,your,,,,eyesWe,,only,,share,,a,,last,,nameYouve,,,let,,,the,,,ideas,,,of,,,a,,,FLAWED,,,herd,,,control,,,your,,,lifeYoure,,a,,fucking,,mindless,,fucking,,drone,,your,,fucking,,mindless,,youll,,die,,alone,,Welcome,,to,,the,,daily,,grind,,You,,live,,your,,life,,with,,a,,programmed,,mind,,Nothing,,to,,look,,forward,,to,,,no,,fucking,,soul,,A,,number,,in,,societyYou're,,,,starting,,,,to,,,,make,,,,me,,,,sickHuman,,,,filthTrack,,Name:,,Teenage,,NightmarePermanent,,,,peaceYou,,fucking,,made,,us,,this,,wayBorn,,,,from,,,,bullshit,,,,you've,,,,createdabout,,VICE,,Staten,,Island,,,New,,York,,placeholder,,No,,One,,Gets,,Buried,,With,,YouGotta,,retrace,,the,,steps,,I,,used,,to,,take,,Recently,,I've,,been,,led,,astray,,Into,,the,,desert,,in,,my,,mind,,Now,,I'm,,just,,lifeless,,all,,the,,time,,Where,,did,,all,,the,,time,,go?,,Along,,with,,the,,bliss,,and,,ignorance?,,Before,,I,,opened,,my,,eyes,,picked,,out,,the,,things,,I,,despise,,And,,realized,,I'm,,just,,living,,in,,shit,,Eaten,,alive,,by,,my,,fucking,,life,,A,,slave,,to,,depression,,I,,need,,to,,fucking,,rise,,Bad,,mistakesIve,,pounded,,the,,pavement,,with,,my,,fucking,,headYour,,,fucking,,,set,,,up,,,since,,,birth,,,to,,,carry,,,your,,,miseries,,,all,,,alone,,,on,,,the,,,earth,,,and,,,its,,,a,,,pointless,,,trial f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    IWCF Index du Forum -> Blabla / Règles -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation